How to be a Professional Procrastinator

I mentioned in my first blog post that I am the queen of procrastination, so with all of my exams finally finished today, I thought I would share 20 tips on how to procrastinate.

1. Clean your room...the bathroom...the kitchen...you get the idea
2. Re-organise everything on your desk while telling yourself that you can't possibly do any study or assignments before everything is in its exact spot. 
3. Experiment with make-up
4. Try new hairstyles
5. Play with your cat
6. Paint your nails
7. Redo your nails because you decided you liked how they were before
8. Scroll through every social media account you have
9. Dance and sing
10. Read a book
11. Bake scrumptious treats to be your 'study snacks' (but who am I kidding, you're not going to study while eating those) 
12. Get sucked into the black hole of YouTube
13. Make puns about your exam content (a favourite pastime for the students in my cohort)
14. Daydream about what you're going to do in your holidays
15. Count down the hours until your exam (a.k.a. doomsday)
16. Reassure yourself that you still have plenty of time to study and write your assignments
17. Catch up on all the TV episodes you missed while you were 'studying'
18. Eat
19. Sleep
20. And lastly, how I started this blog - write a blog post! :)

I apologise if I gave you any ideas that you hadn't considered until now...good luck studying!

Toodle-pip!
H xx

Comments