Sign from God? (Story Time Post)

Hello lovelies,

Sorry I haven't written in a while! I might explain that later but today I have a fun Story Time blog post for you!

If you have no idea where I am in life at the moment - here's a quick update to get you up to speed! At the end of last year I moved from Brisbane to Mackay for a job opportunity and as the year comes to a close, I've been figuring out what I want to do and where I want to be.

So a few weeks ago I was sitting on a park bench on a hill overlooking the ocean, having a chat with God and praying about what I should do next year. Whether I should stay in Mackay, find a new job, move back to Brisbane, etc.
Then all of a sudden, 
Out of nowhere, 
About 10 bush turkeys sprinted past me for no apparent reason...

It was so out of the blue and I had no idea why they suddenly felt the urge to race over the hill. For this reason I can only conclude this event as being a sign from God :D

So I talked to God again and asked, "So does this mean that I need to run away?..." Cue a lone bush turkey sprinting past me just to drive the point home. Ha! God works in mysterious ways right? I know for a fact that he has a sense of humour, so I'm willing to believe that this was a sign (and if not, at the very least it made me chuckle).

Toodle-pip!
Hxx

P.S. I don't know yet if I will be moving back to Brisbane but it's certainly something I am thinking about...


Comments